Power frequency online UPS is a style with higher requirements in UPS power supply design, which is different from general UPS power supply design. The main difference is: Emphasize the anti-interference and high reliability of UPS, isolate the load and power supply, make the output part free of DC components, have more thorough filters, purer waveforms, reduce the possibility of load damage and harmonic distortion coefficients, thereby reducing The impact of loads on the grid.
The main features of the online sine wave output UPS are as follows:
(1) Whether the mains power of the online UPS is normal. When the mains is interrupted, the battery in the engine room will supply power to the inverter, and the power supply of the load will be supplied by the UPS inverter. Therefore, the influence of voltage fluctuation and interference in the mains grid on the load work is fundamentally eliminated, and a non-interference regulated power supply to the load is actually realized. This is obviously not something that any anti-interference AC power supply can solve. If the mains voltage variation range is 180~250V, the output voltage stability range is 220V±3%, and the sine wave is 50Hz±1%.
(2) The waveform distortion coefficient of the sine wave output by the online UPS is the lowest, generally less than 3%.
(3) When the utility power is interrupted, the online UPS actually provides uninterrupted power supply for the load. As long as the cabin battery can provide energy to the UPS inverter, the online UPS can supply power to the load from the inverter regardless of utility power interruptions. Therefore, from the mains power supply to the mains interruption, no conversion action will occur in the online UPS, and the conversion time of the load supply is zero.
(4) Compared with the standby UPS, the online UPS has good output voltage transient characteristics. Usually, 100% load load or 100% load reduction, the output voltage change range is about 1%, and the duration of this change is usually 1~3 cycles.
(5) Online UPS generally uses PWM technology above 20kHz, with low noise, about 50dB.
(6) The control circuit of the online UPS uses input transformers, output transformers, photocouplers, etc. to separate the "strong current" drive part from the "weak current" control circuit part from an electrical perspective, which greatly improves the reliability of the circuit. The failure rate of such UPS is generally very low.